ANSI/ASME B16.9 Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer, of ASTM A182 Super Duplex Steel S32750 Reducers, Exporter of Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Buttweld Welded Eccentric Reducer, ASME B16.28 Super Duplex Steel UNS S32750 High Quality Reducers Stockiest.
of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Eccentric Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Eccentric Reducer Supplier, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Buttweld Welded Eccentric Reducer in India, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Weldable Reducers in India.
Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducers, High Quality Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducers, Of Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer, Global Supplier of ANSI B16.9 Pipe Eccentric Reducer Fittings, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducers Dimensions, Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Eccentric Reducer, Nickel Alloy 200 Eccentric Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Pipe Eccentric Reducer in Mumbai, India.
Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer products that offer high corrosion resistance in tough environments such as high temperatures and extreme pressures. They offer lower inter-granular precipitation and provide great resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. They provide exceptional leak-proof connectivity and are designed to sustain in difficult conditions.
As an acclaimed enterprise of the industry, Kobs India is involved in offering a vast array of Inconel Eccentric Reducer as a manufacturer, exporter, stockiest and supplier to our domestic and global clients.
ASME B16.9 ASTM A815 Eccentric Reducer, Pipe Eccentric Reducer, BS 4504 / BS 10 Eccentric Reducer, MSS SP75 Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer, Seamless Eccentric Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 ASME B16.28 Seamless Eccentric Reducer Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi
|0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|Elongation in 2 inches, %
|Hardness Rockwell C
|Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L(1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845), 316( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360) ( 2.4360), Monel K500 (2.4375), Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Incoloy 800(2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Manufacturer, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Manufacturers, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Suppliers, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Exporters, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Stockists.
Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Manufacturers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Suppliers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Exporters in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Stockists in Mumbai.
Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer in India, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Manufacturers in India, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Suppliers in India, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Exporters in India, Super Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test