ANSI/ASME B16.9 Super Duplex Steel Elbow, of ASTM A182 Super Duplex Steel S32750 Elbows, Exporter of Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Buttweld 5D Elbow, ASME B16.28 Super Duplex Steel UNS S32750 High Quality Elbows Stockiest.
of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Elbow, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Elbow Supplier, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Buttweld Seamless Elbow in India, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Welded Elbows in India.
The main application area of elbow pipe fitting is to connect hoses to valves, water pressure pumps and deck drains.
Kobs Pipe is one of the best supplier and of Super Duplex Steel Elbow. The function of Super Duplex Steel Elbow is to change direction of flow in a piping system. Elbows are split into three groups, which define the distance over which they change direction, which is expressed as a function of the distance from the centre line of one end to the opposite face.
Kobs India offers a wide range of Super Duplex Steel Elbow, which is manufactured at par with the international quality standards making use of high-grade steel. Super Duplex Steel Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings whose design enables combining improved resistance to pitting, high strength, stress corrosion, crevice corrosion and cracking. Duplex Steel S31803 Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is often used in Chemical Process Industry: such as in Sulphuric Acid Production, Nitric Acid Processes, Phosphoric Acid Processes, Ethylene oxide, Polypropylene Production, PVC, Equipment Handling Organic and Fatty Acids, Chemical Storage and Tankers, Heat Exchangers, etc. Duplex Steel S31803 Reducer Pipe Fittings resists chloride environments and sulphide stress corrosion.
ASME B16.9 ASTM A815 Elbow, Fabricated Welded Elbow, BS 4504 / BS 10 Elbow, MSS SP75 Super Duplex Steel Elbow, Seamless 90 Degree Long Radius Elbow, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 ASME B16.28 Seamless Elbow Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi
|0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|Elongation in 2 inches, %
|Hardness Rockwell C
|Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L(1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845), 316( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360) ( 2.4360), Monel K500 (2.4375), Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Incoloy 800(2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Super Duplex Steel Elbow Manufacturer, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Manufacturers, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Suppliers, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Exporters, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Stockists.
Super Duplex Steel Elbow in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Manufacturers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Suppliers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Exporters in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Stockists in Mumbai.
Super Duplex Steel Elbow in India, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Manufacturers in India, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Suppliers in India, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Exporters in India, Super Duplex Steel Elbow Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test