High Precision Duplex Steel Welded Pipes, of ASTM A312 Duplex Steel S31803 Welded Pipes, Exporter of Duplex Steel S32205 Cold Drawn Welded Pipes, Duplex Steel High Quality Welded Round Pipes Stockiest.
of Duplex Steel S31803 Welded Pipes, Duplex Steel S32205 Welded Pipes Supplier, Duplex Steel UNS S31803 Cold Drawn Welded Pipes in India, Duplex Steel S31803/S32205 Welded Pipes in India.
Duplex Steel welded Pipes Exporter in India, Duplex Steel DIN 1.4462 Welded Pipes in Mumbai, Duplex Steel Seamless Square Pipes and Tubes in India.
Kobs India is one of the largest exporter, and supplier of Duplex Steel Welded Pipes in India. We are one of the noticeable names involved in providing Duplex Steel UNS S32950 Pipes. These Duplex Steel UNS S32760 Pipes are industrialized as per industry laid quality guidelines and norms. These Duplex Steel UNS S32750 Pipes are extensively used all overdifferent industries for diverse purposes.
We bring forward for our customers higher quality of Duplex Steel UNS S31803 pipes. Our Duplex Steel UNS S32205 Pipes are accessible to our valuable customers in different and customized range of diameters, wall thicknesses and sizes at market leading prices.
Duplex 2205 is a nitrogen enhanced duplex stainless steel that was developed to combat common corrosion problems encountered with the 300 series stainless steels. “Duplex” describes a family of stainless steels that are neither fully austenitic, like 304 stainless, nor purely ferritic, like 430 stainless. The structure of 2205 duplex stainless steel consists of austenite pools surrounded by a continuous ferrite phase. In the annealed condition, 2205 contains approximately 40-50% ferrite. Often referred to as the work horse grade, 2205 is the most widely used grade in the duplex family of stainless steels.
ASTM A312 Welded Pipes, High Temperature Welded Pipes, SCH20, SCH30 Welded Pipes, Duplex Steel Welded Pipes, Electropolished Pipes, Duplex Steel S32205 Welded High Temperature Pipe Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Grade: S32205 (1.4507), S31803 (1.4462)
Pipe Range : 1”Inch and 24”Inch
Outer Diameter : 6.0-630mm
Wall Thickness : 0.3mm – 50 mm
Schedules : SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
Specifications : ASTM A790 / ASME SA790
Types : Welded
- Welded Pipes manufacturing using Hot Extrusion facility up to 2"NB
- Draw bench facility up to 8" NB
- Solution Annealing Heat Treatment facility up to 8" NB
- Various grades offered : Austenitic , Super Austenitic ,Duplex ,Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Stabilization Heat Treatment Facility for Stabilized Grades
Duplex Steel Welded Pipe, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Manufacturers, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Suppliers, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Exporters, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Stockists.
Duplex Steel Welded Pipe in Mumbai, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Manufacturers in Mumbai, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Suppliers in Mumbai, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Exporters in Mumbai, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Stockists in Mumbai.
Duplex Steel Welded Pipe in India, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Manufacturers in India, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Suppliers in India, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Exporters in India, Duplex Steel Welded Pipe Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316, 316H, 316L , 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750), Z100
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test