High Precision Titanium Alloy EFW Pipes, of ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) EFW Pipes, Exporter of Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) Cold Drawn EFW Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr. 7(3.7235) High Quality EFW Round Pipes Stockiest.
of Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) EFW Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) EFW Pipes Supplier, Titanium Alloy Gr.5(3.7164/65) Cold Drawn EFW Pipes in India, Titanium Alloy Gr.3:(3.7055) EFW Pipes in India.
Kobs India are one of the leading Manufacturers, Exporters and Supplier of high quality ASTM B338 Gr7 Titanium Pipes in mumbai, India. We are manufactured these pipes as per the national & intrenational quality standards. These pipes are extensively known for excellent durability, corrosion resistance finish and optimum quality. These Titanium pipes are widely used in various application industry such as Cement industry, Power Industry, Petrochemicals Plants, Oil Refineries, Textile Machinery, Industrial Machinery etc. These pipes in available different grades, specification & thickness as per the clients requirements.
We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service. We are leading Metal Products suppliers in the industry. We Exports to all parts of the world. Our Metal Products are fabricated from the high quality raw materials. Hence they are very much durable.
ASTM A312 EFW Pipes, High Temperature EFW Pipes, SCH20, SCH30 EFW Pipes, Super Duplex Steel EFW Pipes, Electropolished Pipes, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 EFW High Temperature Pipe Stockiest.
ASTM B338 EFW Pipes, High Temperature EFW Pipes, SCH20, SCH30 EFW Pipes, Titanium Alloy EFW Pipes, Electropolished Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) EFW High Temperature Pipe Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Grade: Titanium Gr.1 (3.7025), Titanium Gr.2 (3.7035), Titanium Gr.3:(3.7055), Titanium Gr.5(3.7164/65), Titanium Gr. 7(3.7235), Titanium Gr. 11 (3.7225)
||ASTM B861, B338, B388, B862 / ASME SB861, SB338, SB388, SB862
||½”Inch and 24”Inch
||1mm OD to 254mm OD / Thickness 0.1 to 20mm.
||Seamless / EFW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes
||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc.
||Plain End, Bevelled End, Threaded
||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
|Hardness, Knoop||132||132|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||70||70|| annealed|
|Hardness, Vickers||122||122|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||240 MPa||34800 psi|| |
|Tensile Strength, Yield||170 - 310 MPa||24700 - 45000 psi|| |
|Elongation at Break||24 %||24 %|| |
|Reduction of Area||35 %||35 %
|Modulus of Elasticity||105 GPa||15200 ksi|| In Tension|
|Compressive Modulus||110 GPa||16000 ksi|| |
|Poisson's Ratio||0.37||0.37|| |
|Charpy Impact||310 J||229 ft-lb|| V-notch|
|Shear Modulus||45 GPa||6530 ksi|| |
- EFW Pipes manufacturing using Hot Extrusion facility up to 2"NB
- Draw bench facility up to 8" NB
- Solution Annealing Heat Treatment facility up to 8" NB
- Various grades offered : Austenitic , Super Austenitic ,Duplex ,Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Stabilization Heat Treatment Facility for Stabilized Grades
Titanium EFW Pipe Manufacturer, Titanium EFW Pipe Manufacturers, Titanium EFW Pipe Suppliers, Titanium EFW Pipe Exporters, Titanium EFW Pipe Stockists.
Titanium EFW Pipe in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Pipe Manufacturers in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Pipe Suppliers in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Pipe Exporters in Mumbai, Titanium EFW Pipe Stockists in Mumbai.
Titanium EFW Pipe in India, Titanium EFW Pipe Manufacturers in India, Titanium EFW Pipe Suppliers in India, Titanium EFW Pipe Exporters in India, Titanium EFW Pipe Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316, 316H, 316L , 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test