ANSI/ASME B16.9 Super Duplex Steel Reducer, of ASTM A182 Super Duplex Steel S32750 Reducers, Exporter of Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Buttweld Welded Reducer, ASME B16.28 Super Duplex Steel UNS S32750 High Quality Reducers Stockiest.
of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Reducer Supplier, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Buttweld Welded Reducer in India, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Weldable Reducers in India.
Super Duplex Steel Concentric Reducers, High Quality Duplex Steel Concentric Reducers, Of Duplex Steel Concentric Reducer, Global Supplier of ANSI B16.9 Pipe Reducer Fittings, Super Duplex Steel Concentric Reducers Dimensions, Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Concentric Reducer, Nickel Alloy 200 Concentric Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Pipe Reducer in Mumbai, India.
Super Duplex Steel Reducer products that offer high corrosion resistance in tough environments such as high temperatures and extreme pressures. They offer lower inter-granular precipitation and provide great resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. They provide exceptional leak-proof connectivity and are designed to sustain in difficult conditions.
As an acclaimed enterprise of the industry, Kobs India is involved in offering a vast array of Inconel Reducer as a manufacturer, exporter, stockiest and supplier to our domestic and global clients.
ASME B16.9 ASTM A815 Reducer, Pipe Reducer, BS 4504 / BS 10 Reducer, MSS SP75 Super Duplex Steel Reducer, Seamless Concentric Reducer, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 ASME B16.28 Seamless Reducer Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi
|0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|Elongation in 2 inches, %
|Hardness Rockwell C
|Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L(1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845), 316( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360) ( 2.4360), Monel K500 (2.4375), Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Incoloy 800(2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Super Duplex Steel Reducer Manufacturer, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Manufacturers, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Suppliers, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Exporters, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Stockists.
Super Duplex Steel Reducer in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Manufacturers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Suppliers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Exporters in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Stockists in Mumbai.
Super Duplex Steel Reducer in India, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Manufacturers in India, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Suppliers in India, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Exporters in India, Super Duplex Steel Reducer Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test