ANSI B 16.5, ASME B 16.47 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange, of ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 304/304L Socket Weld Flanges, Exporter of Stainless Steel 317/317L Raised Face Socket Weld Flanges, MSS SP44 Stainless Steel ANSI 150 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist.
of Stainless Steel 304/304L Socket Weld Flange, Stainless Steel 317/317L Socket Weld Flange Supplier, Stainless Steel 310 Socket Weld Flanges Exporter, Stainless Steel 347/347H DIN 2642 Socket Weld Flanges in India.
We are of Titanium Buttweld End Cap which is lightweight yet durable, as they possess a massive tensile strength and toughness at extremely high temperatures.
Titanium Pipe End Caps, also known as Pipe Caps, suggest their function through their name: they act as a seal to the end of a pipe. Their primary function is to waterproof piping networks in addition to resisting chemicals, moisture and weather. Our end caps have pressure releasing abilities and flexible. We offer buttweld ANSI B16.9 Pipe Caps for quick assembly that also avoid the pipe from getting cracked or damaged. Our Titanium End caps are available in high temperature resisting materials, in a variety of colours, finishes and in a wide array of sizes.
Designed in compliance with international quality standards, these ANSI/ASME B16.9 Butt Weld End Cap are corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable. We also supply ANSI/ASME B16.9 Butt weld End Cap & other pipe fittings Flanges in customized size. Our Product Supply Division offers a broad portfolio of ANSI/ASME B16.9 Butt weld End Cap. When you place an order with Vishal Tube Industries, you will receive the products that will stand up in service from people that will stand behind their product.
B16.5 ASTM A182 Socket Weld Flange, Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating, EN 1092-2 PN16 Socket Weld Flange, ASME B16.5 Dual Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange, ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Flat Face Socket Weld Flange, Stainless Steel 317/317L 30 Inch Socket Weld Flange Stockiest.
- Size : 1/2" to 48"
- Specifications : ASTM A182
- Rating: 150#, 300#, 600 (2.4640)#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#,
Material & Grade :
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3:(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
|Hardness, Knoop||132||132|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||70||70|| annealed|
|Hardness, Vickers||122||122|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||240 MPa||34800 psi|| |
|Tensile Strength, Yield||170 - 310 MPa||24700 - 45000 psi|| |
|Elongation at Break||24 %||24 %|| |
|Reduction of Area||35 %||35 %
|Modulus of Elasticity||105 GPa||15200 ksi|| In Tension|
|Compressive Modulus||110 GPa||16000 ksi|| |
|Poisson's Ratio||0.37||0.37|| |
|Charpy Impact||310 J||229 ft-lb|| V-notch|
|Shear Modulus||45 GPa||6530 ksi|| |
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L (1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845) , 316 ( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750) (1.4410) (UNS S32750)
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Incoloy 800 (2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360), Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Manufacturer, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Manufacturers, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Suppliers, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Exporters, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Stockists.
Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange in Mumbai, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Manufacturers in Mumbai, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Suppliers in Mumbai, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Exporters in Mumbai, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Stockists in Mumbai.
Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange in India, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Manufacturers in India, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Suppliers in India, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Exporters in India, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test