ANSI/ASME B16.9 Super Duplex Steel Tee, of ASTM A182 Super Duplex Steel S32750 Tees, Exporter of Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Buttweld Reducing Tee, ASME B16.28 Super Duplex Steel UNS S32750 High Quality Tees Stockiest.
of Super Duplex Steel S32750 Tee, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 Tee Supplier, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Buttweld Reducing Tee in India, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Seamless Tees in India.
Global Supplier of ANSI B16.9 Pipe Tee Fittings, Equal Tees Dimensions, ASTM A403 Super Duplex Steel Equal Tee, Buttweld Equal Tee. Tee Pipe Fittings Traders in India.
Kobs India is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Super Duplex Steel Tee in a variety of shapes and dimensions. Also known as 3 way pipe fittings, tee fittings resemble the alphabet ‘T’, where in two horizontal pipes and one vertical pipe can be attached, to manage the direction and mixture of fluids. Pipe tees are widely used in piping systems to transport two phase fluid mixtures and are mainly of two types – Equal Tee and Unequal Tee (Reducing Tee).
Kobs India is a leading ISO 9001:2000 certified Company, has an exhaustive quality control and assessment procedure which takes care that only products that are defect-free and conforms to the set guidelines by respected international agencies. We are a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Super Duplex Steel Buttweld Equal Tee. Being corrosion resistant and give a quick disconnection in case of emergency. We export large quantities of ANSI B16.9 Equal Tee to industries like power plants, breweries, sugar, etc.
ASME B16.9 ASTM A815 Tee, Buttweld Seamless Tee, BS 4504 / BS 10 Welded Tee, MSS SP75 Super Duplex Steel Tee, Buttweld Unequal Tee, Super Duplex Steel Grade 2507 ASME B16.28 Seamless Buttweld Equal Tee Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
|Ultimate Tensile Strength, ksi
|0.2% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|0.1% Offset Yield Strength 0.2%, ksi
|Elongation in 2 inches, %
|Hardness Rockwell C
|Impact Energy, ft.-lbs.
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L(1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845), 316( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360) ( 2.4360), Monel K500 (2.4375), Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Incoloy 800(2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Super Duplex Steel Tee Manufacturer, Super Duplex Steel Tee Manufacturers, Super Duplex Steel Tee Suppliers, Super Duplex Steel Tee Exporters, Super Duplex Steel Tee Stockists.
Super Duplex Steel Tee in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Tee Manufacturers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Tee Suppliers in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Tee Exporters in Mumbai, Super Duplex Steel Tee Stockists in Mumbai.
Super Duplex Steel Tee in India, Super Duplex Steel Tee Manufacturers in India, Super Duplex Steel Tee Suppliers in India, Super Duplex Steel Tee Exporters in India, Super Duplex Steel Tee Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test