High Precision Titanium Alloy Seamless Pipes, of ASTM B338 Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) Seamless Pipes, Exporter of Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) Cold Drawn Seamless Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr. 7(3.7235) High Quality Seamless Round Pipes Stockiest.
of Titanium Alloy Grade 1 (3.7025) Seamless Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) Seamless Pipes Supplier, Titanium Alloy Gr.5(3.7164/65) Cold Drawn Seamless Pipes in India, Titanium Alloy Gr.3:(3.7055) Seamless Pipes in India.
Manufacturers,Suppliers,Exporters of Titanium Alloy Gr 1 Seamless Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr 1 Welded Pipes, UNS R50250 Seamless Pipes From Mumbai India
With our exported Titanium Pipe meeting the quality standards, we Kobs India have become the most trusted manufacturer, supplier and stockist of all tubing solutions. We are always ready with quantities and can supply large quantities of Titanium Pipe within short periods of receiving orders from our customers. We are looking forward to build a healthy professional relationship with all our customers. In our constant endeavor to rule the world of Titanium Pipe manufacturing, supplying and exporting
We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service. We are leading Metal Products suppliers in the industry. We Exports to all parts of the world. Our Metal Products are fabricated from the high quality raw materials. Hence they are very much durable.
ASTM B338 Seamless Pipes, High Temperature Seamless Pipes, SCH20, SCH30 Seamless Pipes, Titanium Alloy Seamless Pipes, Electropolished Pipes, Titanium Alloy Gr.2 (3.7035) / Gr.3:(3.7055) Seamless High Temperature Pipe Stockiest.
Material & Grade :
Grade: Titanium Gr.1 (3.7025), Titanium Gr.2 (3.7035), Titanium Gr.3:(3.7055), Titanium Gr.5(3.7164/65), Titanium Gr. 7(3.7235), Titanium Gr. 11 (3.7225)
||ASTM B861, B338, B388, B862 / ASME SB861, SB338, SB388, SB862
||½”Inch and 16”Inch
||1mm OD to 254mm OD / Thickness 0.1 to 20mm.
||Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes
||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc.
||Plain End, Bevelled End, Threaded
||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
|Hardness, Knoop||132||132|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||70||70|| annealed|
|Hardness, Vickers||122||122|| Estimated from Brinell.|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||240 MPa||34800 psi|| |
|Tensile Strength, Yield||170 - 310 MPa||24700 - 45000 psi|| |
|Elongation at Break||24 %||24 %|| |
|Reduction of Area||35 %||35 %
|Modulus of Elasticity||105 GPa||15200 ksi|| In Tension|
|Compressive Modulus||110 GPa||16000 ksi|| |
|Poisson's Ratio||0.37||0.37|| |
|Charpy Impact||310 J||229 ft-lb|| V-notch|
|Shear Modulus||45 GPa||6530 ksi|| |
- Seamless Pipes manufacturing using Hot Extrusion facility up to 2"NB
- Draw bench facility up to 8" NB
- Solution Annealing Heat Treatment facility up to 8" NB
- Various grades offered : Austenitic , Super Austenitic ,Duplex ,Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Stabilization Heat Treatment Facility for Stabilized Grades
Titanium Seamless Pipe Manufacturer, Titanium Seamless Pipe Manufacturers, Titanium Seamless Pipe Suppliers, Titanium Seamless Pipe Exporters, Titanium Seamless Pipe Stockists.
Titanium Seamless Pipe in Mumbai, Titanium Seamless Pipe Manufacturers in Mumbai, Titanium Seamless Pipe Suppliers in Mumbai, Titanium Seamless Pipe Exporters in Mumbai, Titanium Seamless Pipe Stockists in Mumbai.
Titanium Seamless Pipe in India, Titanium Seamless Pipe Manufacturers in India, Titanium Seamless Pipe Suppliers in India, Titanium Seamless Pipe Exporters in India, Titanium Seamless Pipe Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316, 316H, 316L , 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750)
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test