ANSI B 16.5, ASME B 16.47 Monel Weld Neck Flange, of ASTM A182 Monel 400 Weld Neck Flanges, Exporter of Monel K500 Raised Face Weld Neck Flanges, MSS SP44 Monel UNS N05500 ANSI 150 Weld Neck Flanges Stockiest.
of Monel 400/K500 Weld Neck Flange, Monel 400 Weld Neck Flange Supplier, Monel K500 Weld Neck Flanges Exporter, Monel 400 DIN 2642 Weld Neck Flanges in India.
ASME / ANSI B16.9 Monel End Cap, SS Pipe Cap, Monel Pipe End Cap, Monel Pipe End Cap Manufacturers and Suppliers in india.
Kobs India is one of the leading Manufacturers, Supplier and Exporters of High Quality ASME/ANSI B16.9 Monel Pipe End Caps in Mumbai, India. We offer these fittings in different form such as Stainless Steel, , Duplex & Super Duplex, Nickel Alloy in different grades and sizes respectively.
The function of a Monel Butt Weld End Cap Fitting is to block off the end of a line in a piping system. The Monel Butt Weld Cap Pipe Fittings is fitted by placing the end cap over the open line and welding around the joint. Meanwhile, our products are can further be made-to-order as per the detailed requirements given by our valuable clienteles.
B16.5 ASTM A182 Weld Neck Flange, Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating, EN 1092-2 PN16 Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.5 Dual Monel Weld Neck Flange, ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Flat Face Weld Neck Flange, Monel K500/400 30 Inch Weld Neck Flange Stockiest.
- Size : 1/2" to 48"
- Specifications : ASTM A182
- Rating: 150#, 300#, 600 (2.4640)#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#,
Material & Grade :
Grade: Monel 400 ( 2.4360), Monel K500, Monel R-405
||05 - 2
||27.0 - 33.0
||2.3 - 3.15
||0.35 - 0.85
|400 ( 2.4360)
||63.0- 70.00 max
||.2% Yield (ksi)
|400 ( 2.4360)
||75 to 90
||25 to 50
||60 to 35
||60 to 80
||Psi – 1,60,000 , MPa – 1100
||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa – 790
- Sturdy design
- Accurate dimensions
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily radio graphed for flaw detection
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
Other grades also available :
Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304 (1.4301), 304L (1.4307), 304H (1.4948), 309 (1.4828), 309S, 310, 310S (1.4845) , 316 ( 1.4401), 316H, 316L( 1.4404 /1.4432) , 317, 317L (1.4438), 321 (1.4541), 321 H(1.4878), 347 (1.4550), 347H (1.4961), 904L (1.4539)
Grade: 2205 (1.4507)
Super Duplex Steel:
Grade: 2507 (UNS S32750) (1.4410) (UNS S32750)
Grade: Inconel 600 (2.4640), Inconel 601 (2.4851), Inconel 625 (2.4856), Inconel 718(2.4668)
Grade: Incoloy 800 (2.4958), Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 800HT
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Gr.1 (3.7025) , Gr.2 (3.7035) , Gr.3:(3.7055) , Gr.5(3.7164/65), Gr. 7(3.7235) , Gr. 11 (3.7225)
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Monel Cap Manufacturer, Monel Cap Manufacturers, Monel Cap Suppliers, Monel Cap Exporters, Monel Cap Stockists.
Monel Cap in Mumbai, Monel Cap Manufacturers in Mumbai, Monel Cap Suppliers in Mumbai, Monel Cap Exporters in Mumbai, Monel Cap Stockists in Mumbai.
Monel Cap in India, Monel Cap Manufacturers in India, Monel Cap Suppliers in India, Monel Cap Exporters in India, Monel Cap Stockists in India.
Manufacturing Process :
The principal methods of hot working are extrusion, drawing, forging and rolling. Rolling is the most extensive employed forming process, though some limitations may apply to the process. Rolling mainly consists of three major sub-categories: flat rolling, shape rolling (with specifically designed roll grooves) and pipe rolling (including piercing). Forging may be sub-categorized as hamming, pressing, etc.
Forging may be performed under hammers, in mechanical presses and upsetters or by a method known as roll forging. Pressing generally includes the manufacture of forged articles in hydraulic presses. Extrusion usually is performed in hydraulic presses which force the hot steel through a die. Rolling is performed in rolling mills of a variety of types.
The two principal reasons for perform metal forming at elevated temperatures (hot working) are to reduce the forming loads through the reduction of the resistance of the steel to deformation, and to develop preferred metallurgical structures for strength and ductility of the finish products.
The most appropriate manufacturing method of a product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and other properties.
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test